20.6.08

The Best Tasting Simple Protein Shakes You Will Ever Try

Ever feel lazy and not want to go through the hassle of preparing a complicated protein shake recipe? Thankfully, you can prepare a tasty protein shake recipe in less than a minute without cleaning out the fridge.

How you might ask?

Well, throughout my years as a personal trainer and fitness fanatic, I’ve developed an arsenal of quick and easy protein shake recipes that I call upon whenever I am in the mood for a quick protein-packed shake.

These recipes are MIND NUMBINGLY SIMPLE, but they actually do taste amazing! After years of trial and error, I give you my guarantee that these recipes actually do taste great, which is a lot more than I can say for some of the other protein shake recipes on the internet today.

To get you started, I’ve listed one of my favorite simple protein shake recipes, “the easy orange.” Here’s why I like this recipe: orange juice mixes great with whey protein powder, and it carries protein of its own, which makes it a unique juice.

Here’s the Effortless Orange protein shake recipe:

Effortless Orange

1 ½ cups orange juice

2 scoops vanilla protein

1 cup ice

Calories: 230 Protein: 26 g Fat: 1 g

Another favorite recipe of mine is called Easy Apple. It sounds too simple to taste good or be effective, but it has proven to work wonders.

Here is the recipe for Easy Apple, a deliciously simple protein shake:

Easy Apple

1 ½ cups apple juice

2 scoops vanilla protein

THAT'S IT!!

Calories: 240 Protein: 24 g Fat: 1 g

Want to pack on LEAN MASS QUICKLY, then visit the Protein Guru's Website

The Protein Guru is a trusted source for delicious and effective protein shake recipes online.