The ingredients for Chicken Malai Kebab are:
1. Boneless chicken cubes --800gms
2. Cheddar cheese, grated--60gms/ ¼ cup
3. Coriander leaves, chopped--20gms/4 tsp
4. Cornflour -15gms/1table spoon
5. Cream-120ml/ ½ cup
7. Garlic paste-35 gms/7 table spoon
8. Ginger paste---45 gms/3 table spoon
9. Green chillies, Chopped fine-8 (add chillies as you require)
10. Mace ( javitri ) powder--2.5 gms/ 1/2 table spoon
11. Nutmeg ( jaiphal ) powder
12. 2.5gms/ ½ table spoon Oil for basting
13. Salt to taste.
14. White pepper powder--5 gms/ 1 table spoon.
The Steps to cook chicken malai kebab are
1. First Mix the ginger and the garlic pastes, white pepper powder and salt, then Rub the mixture on to the chicken pieces. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Then Beat together the egg, cheese, green chillies, coriander, cream, mace, nutmeg and cornflour and rub chicken pieces with the mixture. Keep it aside for three hours.
3. String together chicken pieces on a skewer an inch apart. Roast on a charcoal grill for five minutes or in a preheated oven at 275 *F for seven minutes.
4. Remove, Hang skewers for five - seven minutes to let excess moisture drip off. Brush with oil and roast again for three minutes.
5. Ready to serve with any main course.
Time: Preparation: Three and half hours approx
Cooking: Fifteen minutes
To Serve: Serve as a cocktail snack or as an accompaniment with the main course.
Serve these smooth, creamy chicken malai kebabs with mildly flavored cheddar cheese, immediately. This Indian dish can be accompanied with any main course, as it has spicy and smooth creamy chicken pieces.
Satheesh M is an author for the blog: http://how-tocook.blogspot.com This blog http://how-tocook.blogspot.com/ offers quality Indian recipes for free.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Satheesh_M